- Players continue to develop their skills and knowledge of the game. The strategy and gameplay becomes more advanced and team centered. These players are 1-2 steps away from high school.
- Three to four 90-min practices per week at Cocalico High School
- Game is played 12 v 12 (11 field and 1 goalie) on a full field
- Six weekend playdays with 2 games per weekend (same day)
- Participate in Rock the Cages Tournament at Manheim Twp
US Lacrosse’s philosophy at this age:
Where young athletes begin emerging into a competitive environment.
With respect to the competition at this level, coaches, parents, and officials should emphasize:
- Using technical skills in game situation.
- Exploring and applying new tactical skills